MAKING LIFE EASIER! ALL WAYS THERE HOME CARE TAILORING A PROGRAM SPECIFICALLY FOR THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT.
As one of the area’s leading in-home nursing care providers, we offer the very best, compassionate care for those who are unable to care for their own daily needs. It is our goal to improve the physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness of the elderly and impaired, and that is exactly what we do–every day!
With a number of services and experienced in-home care providers, we can tailor a program specifically for the needs of each of our clients.
At All Ways There Home Care, we are committed to providing the highest quality, client-centered and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Each client’s individual needs are assessed, evaluated, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Care Services we provide
We will work with you to evaluate the level of care that is necessary to improve your loved one’s quality of life. We offer a variety of services to give our clients the specific care they need including:
- Personal Home Care
- Companion/Sitter Services
- Homemaker Services
- Family Respite Care
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Periodic Family Reviews
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Shopping and Errands
- Assessments by RN’s
For Families we provide the following services:
- FREE consultation to map out the entire transition process – from illness/accident to appropriate care – for families and your loved ones in need of care
- FREE family assessments by Registered Nurses to determine the type and level of care needed, as well as the supports that will be needed
- FREE financial assistance consultation to help fund caring for your loved one (to include assistance for enrolling in Medicare/Medicaid, accessing Veteran’s benefits, etc.)
- Companion care, home helpers, personal care and skilled home care services
- Referrals to other types of healthcare providers
- Trainings in caring for loved ones at home
- Caregiver self-care suggestions and training
- Referrals to local caregiver support groups
For Social Workers, Case Managers and Discharge Planners we provide the following services:
- FREE consultations (at your office or ours) to review the various options available for clients/patients, according to their diagnoses
- FREE and confidential case assessments to help determine appropriate services for specific clients/patients
- FREE consultations to families and clients/patients, to inform and comfort them as they choose the right health care services
- Unskilled and skilled home care services
- Referrals to various other types of providers and community resources